Empowering doctors. Enabling Lifesaving Learning.
Delivering the highest standard of health care
Graduating as an accredited physician is just the first step in a doctor’s journey. Lifelong learning and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) are fundamental components of a physician’s commitment to practice medicine competently and ethically. In order to maintain their licensing, doctors must attend training seminars and obtain enough credits to meet their continuing education quota. Dynamic Leap was approached to help streamline the process of identifying qualifying seminars and events, scheduling, and tracking credits.
Providing doctors with information and ease
In an over-burdened medical system, streamlining a doctor’s administrative tasks is critical. The CPD4Me app had to provide doctors with all the information they need for CPD options and credits in one central location. It needed to provide recommendations based on their specialty and ensure registration and credit tracking is simple and up to the standards of their governing groups.
A healthy diagnosis for living our learning
Dynamic Leap was able to:
- Simplify how to locate and register for relevant sessions.
- Aggregate multiple sources of structured and unstructured data into one central resource for doctors of BC.
- Provide administrators with a back end system to curate, edit, and publish event info.
- Integrate activities directly into the calendars of iOS, Android and Blackberry devices to ensure easy and accurate event planning.
- Simplify how to plan and track continuing professional development credits.